Music Alarm has been updated to Version 1.3.0 (with a shiny new tile and splash screen) and should be available in the marketplace now.
This update re-enables the ability for users to set default times for the alarm and sleep functions, users can now set the alarm to snooze for 5 minutes and the phone will vibrate when the alarm is sounding and the app now runs under the lock screen.
A summary of the changes are below and you can find the complete Change Log here.
- Setting of Default times has been re-enabled
- Songs used for the Alarm can now be set to shuffle
- Option for Snooze (5 minutes) when the alarm is going off
- Phone now vibrates when the alarm is going off
- Option for running the app under the lock screen
- Minor bug fixes and layout changes