Handy Information Software
- Fixed problem where some images where not displaying
- Live Tile is now cleared when opening the app using the Toast Notification of a new Article
- Fixed bug which caused the comment text bubble to be cut off when typing a long comment
- Sharing posts using the app now adds the #WPDU & #wp7au hashtags
- Now supports the new @WPDU_Events twitter account
- Added a fix to prevent the app crashing when Disqus Comments for an article are not returned
- Added support for new YouTube links used in Articles
- Links updated to point to handiware.com.au instead of .wordpress.com
- Fixed a bug where user would be notified of a new article every ~30 minutes until the app was opened.
- Tapping on the comment count bubble will now take the user directly to the comments on an article
- Added info about the app not supporting Slide Shows embedded in articles
- Fixed a bug which resulted in some images not showing up in articles
- Tapping the notification when a new article is published will now take you directly to viewing that article
- Comments & Articles now show the date/time they were posted based on the user’s local time
- Improved logic used for checking if an article is new
- Commenting from the app has been enabled.
- Removed Application Bar from main page and replaced with a new ‘more’ panorama item to increase performance.
- Added option to view forums (opens in browser).
- Added option to check for new articles in the background with Toast notifications and Live Tile updates.
- Images and YouTube videos now show when viewing articles (Double tapping the image will open the image/YouTube video in the browser).
- Improved formatting of articles.
- Fixed a bug where returning to the app while viewing an article resulted in the article being duplicated (thanks derpal for the very detailed bug report).
- Apps mentioned in an article can now be downloaded from the more pivot (opens Marketplace).
- Fixed the refresh buttons on the main page to not turn completely black when pressed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when viewing a page found through search.
- Other minor bug/layout fixes