- Follow the instructions in the email you received to download the app package.
- Unzip the file downloaded in the previous step to a new directory.
- Navigate to the folder which contains the unzipped files from the previous step.
- Right click on the file “Add-AppDevPackage” and then click “Run with PowerShell”.
- The PowerShell script will show information about the certificate that the script will install, which you will need to confirm to continue.
- If you do not have a Developer License installed on the device you will be prompted to get one using your Windows Live ID.
- The app and any other dependent packages will be installed.
- Once the installation has completed a success message will be displayed.
- On the Start screen, tap the tile for the app.